• Dual 115mm coated paper midbass with powerful motor systems
• Third hidden 115mm bass driver to augment bass output and extension
• 27mm neodymium high frequency unit with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm
• AEROFLEX port system for a precisely controlled bass performance
• Braced and optimised cabinet built in Sheffield, UK
• Detachable magnetic protective grilles
• Frequency response - 38hz to 25khz (-3dB)
• Sensitivity - 87dB (2.83v)
• Recommended power - 40 to 160 watts
• Impedance - 4 ohms
• Dimensions - 893mm H x 158mm W x 191mm D (including grilles)
• Plinth dimensions - 218mm W x 239mm D
• Weight - 10kg
MAMBO 2 is a compact 2.5-way floorstanding loudspeaker capable of powering most living spaces with ease. Key to its impressive sense of scale is the combination of triple bass drivers with our unique AEROFLEX system.
The MAMBO 2 features dual front mounted 115mm drive units and an additional 115mm unit hidden inside the cabinet which augments and extends bass response. AEROFLEX technology enables this highly compact floorstander to produce deeper and more controlled bass notes than its size would suggest by keeping port velocity to a minimum and maximising the capabilities of the drive units.
Complimenting the midbass is a 27mm tweeter with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm and low distortion neodymium motor system. The excellent dispersion characteristics combined with close placement within the small cabinet allow a seamless integration of the drive units and incredibly lifelike, realistic sound reproduction.
By building the port systems directly into the cabinet structure the outer walls are braced and strengthened minimising panel resonances.