• 115mm coated paper midbass with powerful motor system
• 27mm neodymium high frequency unit with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm
• AEROFLEX port system for a precisely controlled bass performance
• Braced and optimised cabinet built in Sheffield, UK
• Detachable magnetic protective grilles
• Frequency response - 53hz to 25khz (-3dB)
• Sensitivity - 85dB (2.83v)
• Recommended power - 40 to 80 watts
• Impedance - 4 ohms
• Dimensions - 210mm H x 132mm W x 190mm D (including grilles)
• Weight - 2.6kg
• Available finishes - Oak or Walnut (contact for custom)
MINIMO 2 is a complete reworking of our award winning MINIMO micro monitor. A compact 2-way micro monitor suitable for use on bookshelves, desktops, wall mounted or on stands.
Key to its impressive sense of scale is our unique AEROFLEX system. This technology enables the MINIMO to produce deeper and more controlled bass notes than its size would suggest by keeping port velocity to a minimum and ensuring the midbass unit is properly supported throughout its stroke.
The MINIMO 2 features a 115mm midbass unit with 65% greater surface area compared to the previous model which allows greater power handling.
"Exactly as with the original Minimo, my first impressions of the Minimo 2 were wow! It’s like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat. You think 'How on earth does he do that?'" - Ian Ringstead, HiFi Pig magazine
A 27mm tweeter with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm and low distortion neodymium motor system provides crystal clear high frequencies without inducing listener fatigue.
The tight spacing of the two drive units allows seamless integration and incredibly lifelike, realistic sound reproduction.
By building the port systems directly into the cabinet structure the outer walls are braced and strengthened minimising panel resonances. Integral rear inserts allow for easy wall mounting; useful for surround or background systems.
Don't be fooled by the size though - MINIMO 2 are more than capable of powering most living rooms all on their own.