UK retail price: £1,200 inc. VAT
• Dual 115mm coated paper midbass with powerful motor systems
• 27mm neodymium high frequency unit with a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm
• AEROFLEX port system for a precisely controlled bass performance
• Braced and optimised cabinet built in Sheffield, UK
• Detachable magnetic protective grilles
• Frequency response - 52hz to 25khz (-3dB)
• Sensitivity - 86dB (2.83v)
• Recommended power - 40 to 120 watts
• Impedance - 4 ohms
• Dimensions - 286mm H x 158mm W x 220mm D (including grilles)
• Weight - 4.4kg
• Available finishes - Oak or Walnut
MOJO 2 features the same dual driver layout as its predecessor and allows this compact design to deliver truly room filling sound. Key to its impressive sense of scale is the combination of dual midbass drivers with our unique AEROFLEX system.
The 115mm diameter midbass drivers in MOJO 2 have 65% greater surface area as compared to the previous model which allows greater power handling. AEROFLEX technology enables this tiny speaker to produce deeper and more controlled bass notes than its size would suggest by keeping port velocity to a minimum and ensuring the midbass unit is properly supported throughout its stroke.
The symmetrical driver layouts of each pair allows the tweeters to be placed either inboard or outboard which allows some flexibility in room placement and fine tuning of the stereo image.
"Perhaps most amazing is their soundstaging ability...to me they represent British high end - natural." - A. Koller, Sweden
The 27mm tweeter features a Sonolex coated fabric diaphragm and low distortion neodymium motor system. The excellent dispersion characteristics combined with close placement within the small cabinet allow a seamless integration of the drive units and incredibly lifelike, realistic sound reproduction.
By building the port systems directly into the cabinet structure the outer walls are braced and strengthened minimising panel resonances.